2005/10/30

locations . . . to remember . . .


locations
Originally uploaded by zuca1007.

sorry to write this one in english, but so Anne does understand it better . . . here is a picture of Anne's last day in Locationsportugal. ;) She is german, she has been here with us for 2 month, and I'm sure she'll come back (to Lisbon on of this days). From the left to right is Carla, Me, Anne and Patricia. I guess this is good-bye . . . for Anne and for me! From this week on I'll be freelancer (in production). My contacts . . . I leave them also here: ana.pais@cybergallo.com & +351 919 427 760 . . . kisses . . . and see you around!!! ;)* * *

1 comment:

Entchen said...

Hi aNa,
I am sure I will come back to Lisbon. But first I have to finish school....

Ich danke dir das du mir so viel geholfen hast und das du immer für mich da warst.

Vermisse dich jetzt schon und ganz ganz liebe Grüsse auch an Pedro!!!

Kisses Anne

P.s. Auch hier in Deutschland bist du immer willkommen....